11.07.2010

Confession time again...

I confess that I'm staying up waaaayyy too late thes days. Like 3-4AM late!

I mean, come on, Jen! You have a 2 year old who's gonna wake you up in like 3 hours. What are you thinking?!

I can't help it though! I've always been a night owl. Mike and I both are. Getting either of us up before 8 could be hazardous to your health.

Since Abby came along, it's gotten worse. I didn't go back to work, so I don't have to be up at the crack of dawn. Can you believe I used to be there at 6 A. M.?! Seriously. Wow!

But now that my days are filled with diapers, sippy cups and storybooks I feel like I never have any quiet "me" time. So, when the hubs heads to bed around midnite, I find myself staying up to read, facebook stalk, work my Scentsy biz, blog hop, etc.

The bags under my eyes are getting ridiculous.

I need a night owl's annonymous.

What time would they meet though? like 1 AM?


Link on up and confess with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment