7.16.2010

Scentsy for a cause

I'm submitting an order for our Cerebral Palsy fundraiser in a couple days if anyone wants to order and contribute. =) Or if you're out of the area, use this link so that your order benefits the fundraiser. www.scentsy.com/jenniferfivas and click on Cerebral Palsy fundraiser under "open parties".

For those who don't know, I (Jen) have CP. I had to wear braces on my legs until I was 5. I hated them. I wanted ..."pretty" shoes; not my ugly, brown braces. When you have crappy insurance and your parents cant afford them, you get ugly brown. I'm trying to raise money to help a family get their lil girl "pretty" ones. All my commission from the Bring back my bar promotion this month will go to this cause.

Haven't tried Scentsy yet? You're missing out! It truly is heaven!! Plus, it's much safer than traditional flame candles and is also more affordable.

Here is the list of returning scents... remember, they are ONLY available through July 31st!!

Leather
Cashmere
Watermelon Patch
Eucalyptus -- AWESOME for congestion!
Strawberry Sweetie
Mysterious
Sizzlin’ Coconut
Fried Ice Cream
Key Lime Tortilla
Newborn Nursery
Luscious Lemon
Banana Nut Bread
Apples & Pears
French Vanilla
Pumpkin Pie
Cappuccino
Eggnog
Blackberry Bushel
Cheerful Day
Pink Plumeria Passion


No comments:

Post a Comment