1. Do you ever burp out loud in private or public? In private once in a while, yes. I hate burping. Unless you can still wear onsies, it's just gross. I'm sorry. Certain memebers of my extended family do it way too much for my sanity.
2. How often do you get sick each year? WAY too much! I have the worst immune sytem ever. I've been sick the past 4 days while no-one around me got anything. I'm grateful they don't get sick, but dang I'm jealous! I swear it goes back to breastfeeding. I wasnt able to be breastfed because I was in Nicu after I was born and they didnt offer pumps back in the 70's. My sister WAS breastfed and NEVER, I mean, never, gets sick. Thats why I was so adament that I breastfeed Abby (even when she wouldnt and I ended up pumping for months!). She has thankfully been Very healthy! :)
3. Would you rather paint a room in your house yourself, or have someone else do it for you? My hubby painted professionally for a while so now it's all up to him!!
4. If you get 30 minutes to yourself, what do you do? Get online, read, catch up on DVR, sing Halleluiah!
5. Do you allow people to wear shoes in your house? Yes. I prefer they didn't, but I never ask. We take ours off at the door.