11.14.2008

7 weeks!







I really thought this would work well for me, but it's still easier to upload a bunch (and I mean a bunch) of photos to myspace and call it a day. I'm exhausted. There just isn't enough time in the day.

I'm going to sit down with Mikal today and type up the birth story. I don't remember chunks of it and I need to do that before what I do remember gets foggy!

She's getting so big! It makes me sad to see the time fly by but it's awesome to see her progress. We got our first real smile Sunday. Sooo sweet! Now she's full of them and being much more interactive. Still up every 2-3 hours to eat... hopefully we get past that soon! She's so strong too... lifting that lil head up and pushing off her legs. She's REALLY gassy! lol We tell her all the time that if she keeps doing that she's never gonna find a boy! Better out than in though.
I love hearing how beautiful she is. I never knew I could be so proud! Ahhh! I just love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment