9.18.2008

The waiting game

No baby yet. I'm sooooooo tired of being pregnant! We've tried EVERYTHING. My sister in law has had good luck with castor oil... I tried it 3 times. Nothing. Spicy food, bumpy roads, loooonnnnngggg walks, squats, pineapple, raspberry tea, and yes, sex. Nothing has encouraged this little girl to emerge.

I really want to meet her. The whole family wants to meet her. I was having pretty regular, strong contractions Saturday and Sunday so my mom rented a car and drove 8 hours to be here for the birth of her first grandchild. We were sent from the hospital monday afternoon completely stalled and only at 3 cm dialated/60 % effaced. Everyone thought things would pick back up in the next day or so... well, it's Thursday afternoon and nothing has happened.

Any other suggestions? I'm open.

No comments:

Post a Comment